Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Winter 2010



I can't decide if the snowflakes give or take away from this photo. I've got an unhappy notion that they might take away.



I've got three pictures of train tracks. The camera is point high-up in one, medium in the other, and low in the other. I chose medium-height.



Here is an image of the forest I value most hereabouts. I've taken some Autumn pictures of it, too.



This is a frozen waterfall. Might not be big enough to call it that but I don't know another word for it.



I found this stone formation in a relatively obscure location, which I'd walked by before, but which I'd never really thought about until I was out and about with my camera.



This is the river from which I got my waterfall picture. You can see it in this one too, actually.



Remember this one from my Fall update? Seasonal comparison. I was told by my Media Arts teacher that it's not good to put two repeated things next to each other when both those things needed to be done by individual effort, because every slight difference becomes heightened to the audience, and since I took both images separately, without a reference with me, I'm sure there's difference. But the two images aren't next to each other, and I love the comparison. Still prefer Fall, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment